Thursday, December 31, 2015

fun 2015!

What a year! This has got to be the fastest couple of months that I can remember. As usual, I barely tended to this blog. This time last year, I was typing my year-end post at CafĂ© Comma in Hongdae – which again made me miss that damn city (even if I just came from there three weeks ago *sigh* can’t get enough of Seoul). Now, I’m typing it in the comfort of my unit (on my bed) which has truly been the epitome of solace and sanctuary for me. Currently scrambling to get the most of my “me time” before social duty calls and celebrate with family.

2015 was crazy fun, mostly in due part to all my travels – the EPIC Europe trip finally happened. Even better that I got to celebrate my 31st birthday in Chianti no less. Just thinking about the trip is making me mushy and sentimental, so I’m reserving that for another blog post (along with the travel video! Just doing some last minute clean-up). Not to mention I had an intense food trip Singapore weekend early in the year. And went to Korea not once but FOUR freaking times (including the spill over at the beginning of 2015). Squeezed in a quick snorkeling trip in Batangas, and vacation in Cebu and Negros as well. Obviously I’m back to poverty mode, especially since the Europe trip depleted my funds (it was worth it). In 2016, I plan to decrease my trips (I have a bad feeling I’m going to eat my words) – hopefully the ones I have planned push through.

We have another addition to the family – Leroy – who is way more behaved than Geen (I just hope he stays that way haha). Looking forward to exercising my cool auntie side. So far I’m just showing my losyang auntie side, to my dismay :S

Hmmm accomplishments…well I did get promoted this year (totoo pala yung zodiac prediction ko for career lol), passed level 1 of TOPIK (the journey was painful), got to attend storywriting lessons (which hopefully can help me in my fics). Suffice to say it was a busy, crazy year in terms of work and “hobbies”.

I’m so blessed this year, and being grateful is what I need to constantly remind myself especially in my weak moments. I’m so excited for 2016, lots of BIG things will happen especially for my friends. I hope that big and positive things happen in my life too. Need to be more active in my plans, handle my money wisely, treasure my family and friends more, further explore what this city has to offer, and set up awesome goals for myself.

Thank you so much for being a part of this year, and may every day be a celebration!

2 comments:

rissee said...

wohoooooo!!! yes to being part of your 2015!!!

resident_nutty said...

Thanks Ris! Maraming years ka pang part ng year end entries ko haha