Sunday, May 15, 2005

kingdom of dreams

Went out to the mall due to the unbearable heat yesterday…got to pig-out wid dale then watch Kingdom of Heaven…actually the movie’s okay, although I believe it’s too long for its own good. I think the director got carried away and can’t bear to delete a few scenes. Anyway, it’s heavy on the dialogue so if one doesn’t have a clear background on the situation of the times or doesn’t listen the whole way he could get confused. Nonetheless, the plot itself is interesting and different…I think Orlando Bloom is already being typecasted to be an adventure/action hero because of Lord of the Rings…if I’m not mistaken all of his movies are already like that (Black Hawk, Troy, Pirates,…)…I hope he expands his genre soonsss

Got to watch Laws of Attraction twice (yesterday and this afternoon)…I really prefer romantic comedies with the couple already in their 30s (unlike the teeny bopper ones)… sadly they don’t make much of them right now…

Had another weird dream…somehow I get really affected if the dreams address issues that I don’t even consider awake…like, ahem, my non-existent love-life…I don’t know if my subconscious is telling me that I should’ve paid attention to this matter (which in reality I don’t give a heck)…or if certain characters appear and have major roles in my dreams (which in reality the people not even close to me)…is that a sign that I should’ve paid more attention now? I don’t even know if anyone understands what I’m saying…anyhow, it’s my dilemma

Kingdom of Dreams (which is the title of this post) is a romance novel by Judith McNaught which I read in 2nd yr HS (I think)…good book, and very interesting since it shows the origin (1st duke of Claymore) of the hero in Whitney, My Love (13th duke of Claymore)…so if anyone reads this book, make sure u also read Whitney, My Love (the one with the extended ending) to really appreciate it…

No comments: