Friday, May 13, 2005

weird day + wish list

Yesterday was a very weird day…basically because the clock in my parents bedroom (where I stayed the whole day yesterday watching TV) has dying batteries, which I didn’t know. Therefore, when I woke up and asked for breakfast, it was almost lunchtime. That’s why when I went to CETV to watch Mars, the program was almost done. That’s why when I watched American Idol I thought it was an early show since it was 2:30pm in the clock. That’s why I put off taking a bath for a long time even though I felt that most of the day has gone by. By the time I took a bath (accdg to the clock it was only 3:30) I looked at my cellphone and it’s already 5pm! So that’s why I felt so gross…haha. Anyway, yesterday was a very unproductive day since I had no sense of time so all the things that I planned to do is way out of schedule. Btw, here’s one of the things I’ve been waiting to feature here:
Wish List / Things I Want to Do Before I Die:

1. Scuba diving in the Great Barrier Reef
2. Go cherry blossom viewing (o-hanami) during the cherry blossom season in Japan.
3. Meet Oprah
4. Meet Nelson Mandella
5. Have dinner with Johnny Depp
6. Own a Scottish castle (preferrably wid no ghosts)
7. A boat ride in the Amazon river
8. Swim under Angel Falls
9. Ride a motorcycle by myself
10. Dub an anime or an imported telenovela
11. Watch Les Miserables and Cats in Broadway.
12. Jog in Central Park
13. Join the Amazing Race
14. Get all the tulips i can get in Holland.
15. Stroll anywhere in New Zealand.
16. Wear the crown jewels (even for 5 seconds)
17. See the setting of Anne of Green Gables (Prince Edward Island)
18. Perform in a rock concert, preferrably wid L'arc en ciel or Ricard Samborra (Bon Jovi guitarist, tapos kakanta kami ng Livin on a prayer hehe)
19. Tour Ireland and Scotland
20. Sing with Clay Aiken
21. Meet Won Bin and Vic Zhou
22. Ride a horse ala Marlboro commercial
23. Own a deserted beach cove
24. Use different colored contact lenses (although I don't need them) every week.
25. Own a Siberian husky

Looking at this list, I know that some could possibly come true while some absolute can’t (like owning a Siberian husky…that means if I want to live here I must delegate a non-stop aircon room for the dog…). And that I have to be rich…or just plain lucky…

No comments: