Monday, August 15, 2016

why, hello

There were way too many crazy things that happened in the past few months. And I can’t elaborate here but I’m placing a cybermark in this blog so that n years from now and I feel like reminiscing, this will be THE post to trigger that lol.

As usual I have been remiss in updating this blog, even forgot to make a birthday post. Year 32 is shaping up to be eventful though. I officially resigned from my workplace of five years (longest evahhh, how did I manage to do that?) and I start my new job tomorrow. Nervous and excited at the same time since this post means a lot to me and I hope I can live up to their (and my own) expectations.

So yeah, I bungled up my farewell session to my friends of five years last Friday ‘cause I’ve been crying so much. I’ll miss not seeing these guys every day *sigh*

No comments: