Saturday, December 31, 2016

2016 O_O

Wow. And here I thought 2015 was eventful. If 2015 was crazy fun, this year was just plain crazy haha. Still, it’s a net positive given how interesting the year has been. Now I’m wondering how 2017 can possibly match up to this, hmmm…

As if I’m not already in the poverty threshold post-Europe trip, I made matters worse (financially) by having a lot of random food/drinking trips, boardgame sessions, and plain hangouts this year. Good for socializing, bad for the pocket lolz. No regrets though, I was resolved to go out more this year (as per last year’s post) so mission accomplished ^^

A lot of trips: Iloilo/Guimaras – Caliraya – Korea Round 1 (Jeju and Jinhae!) – Baler – Taal - Singapore – Japan – Korea Round 2 (my 10th trip!). A lot of shows: Exolution (which was pretty traumatic in a way) - Les Miserables (awesome!) – iKON (double awesome). And a lot of crazy stories.

And in the course of all of that, I wasn’t able to do most of my personal projects list (my bad). Work and massive online chatting got in the way.

Biggest event this year is being able to switch jobs. Work right now is largely different from what I was used to, but it’s all good so far :D

Okay, now I can’t believe that I just wrapped up those 12 months in such a short write-up haha. 2016 was a weird lengthy ride. I wrote in my previous year-end post that I hope that big and positive things happen this year. Well they’re definitely big and mostly positive haha.

Thank you to everyone who weathered this year with me. I’m kind of scared as to what 2017 will bring, on a personal level and on what’s happening around us right now. Let’s just all pray that we’ll be able to survive (with flying colors?) in the months ahead. Cheers!

No comments: