Sunday, December 31, 2023

2023 :|


So I ended last year's recap hoping for 2023 to be loads better…

Well this year definitely threw its curveballs — first half was the craziest so far at work, while the latter half was a mixture of wins (FINALLY renovated my place) and a literal loss (my dad passed away). I can’t think of a more definitive adjective for this year other than it was memorable (understatement of the year).

Otherwise I'm also glad to have continued my travel streak, with a visit to El Nido (again), Korea (again again since I went there twice with friends and family), and a work trip to Melbourne. It’s also another 7kon year, with solo concerts for BI and iKON (need a Bobby solo con stat!). Also got to see Hamilton again five years after seeing it in West End (still one of my UK highlights!)

So that's the year that was – seriously felt that I'm running on life support since August, with all the work and non-work stressors, but I'm resolved to have more self care moments this 2024. I'm totally blessed and appreciate the support of my family and friends who helped me navigate especially through the trying moments.

I'm already anticipating a busy work year ahead, and a couple of side personal projects so here's again to wishing that 2024 may be better!

No comments: