Saturday, June 22, 2019

35 -_O



Can't cull through my brain for words of wisdom for my 35th birthday. Going through the next few years with one eye wide open and one eye squinting LOL. I feel like 31-34 has been a warm-up to serious adulting session, but I honestly don't know if I'm already cut out for some serious adulting from now on hehe (but at least I've finished my travel bucket list!)

Still a lot of uncertainties in the coming months/years but if there's one difference from my limbo state 5...10 years ago, it's that I'm less scared now. Let's embrace the uncertainty, hedge our bets, and just be happy.

So thank you to everyone for helping me wade through the crazies and the snoozies. I'm currently holed up by myself outside the metro for some me-time and re-calibrate (as I oftentimes do). Resurfacing soon!

No comments: